The best inkjet paper for printing depends on the type of print job. Check this list to get the best paper type for the print job you are printing.
- Provide high contrast color and clear text. For double-sided color use it is opaque and not displayed, which makes it suitable for communication, reports and flyers.
- And it is high quality, glossy surface or subsurface, light base paper. They look and feel like photographs and can be installed in glass or albums. The paper is quickly dried and resistant to fingerprints and stains. These pages can be used for multiple photo card sizes to print unbound photos on compatible products.
- Best inkjet paper can be used to transfer designs or photos to t-shirts, sweatshirts and fabric crafts.
- And make the color vivid, more impressive. This movie is easy to use and handle, and it dries quickly without getting dirty.
- Or, double-sided coating for double-sided copying. This is the perfect close-up photo copy and business graphic report cover, special presentations, brochures, emails and calendars.
- It is the final coating paper used for high resolution. Smooth matte effect makes it ideal for special files.
- Both sides of the paper are double-sided using frosted or smooth surface coating. It is a perfect choice for report covers, feature reports, brochures, mailers and calendars of near photo copies and business charts.
- 60 to 135 grams (16 to 36 lb） of inkjet photo paper or letterhead paper.
In ink-compatible paper, the absorption of color is completely completed by the coating technology of the paper. The inkjet coated paper has a chemical coating that is designed to take the wet jets of ink and prevent them from spreading when they hit paper. Good inkjet printing paper does not distort the paper itself, while maintaining a clear image quality and maintaining the wide range and tonal range of the printer.