The best inkjet paper for printing depends on the type of print job. Check this list to get the best paper type for the print job you are printing.
- Provide high contrast color and clear text. For double-sided color use it is opaque and not displayed, which makes it suitable for communication, reports and flyers.
- And it is high quality, glossy surface or subsurface, light base paper. They look and feel like photographs and can be installed in glass or albums. The paper is quickly dried and resistant to fingerprints and stains. These pages can be used for multiple photo card sizes to print unbound photos on compatible products.
- Best inkjet paper can be used to transfer designs or photos to t-shirts, sweatshirts and fabric crafts.
- And make the color vivid, more impressive. This movie is easy to use and handle, and it dries quickly without getting dirty.
- Or, double-sided coating for double-sided copying. This is the perfect close-up photo copy and business graphic report cover, special presentations, brochures, emails and calendars.
- It is the final coating paper used for high resolution. Smooth matte effect makes it ideal for special files.
- Both sides of the paper are double-sided using frosted or smooth surface coating. It is a perfect choice for report covers, feature reports, brochures, mailers and calendars of near photo copies and business charts.
- 60 to 135 grams (16 to 36 lb） of inkjet photo paper or letterhead paper.
In ink-compatible paper, the absorption of color is completely completed by the coating technology of the paper. The inkjet coated paper has a chemical coating that is designed to take the wet jets of ink and prevent them from spreading when they hit paper. Good inkjet printing paper does not distort the paper itself, while maintaining a clear image quality and maintaining the wide range and tonal range of the printer.
We have been trying to print high quality images on ordinary printing paper. Although the document does adapt to the image, the results can be quite poor. This is related to the structural differences between ordinary paper and inkjet photo paper.
On the other hand,cheap inkjet photo paper is divided into two main types. One type includes a barrier coating, which is usually a higher level of microporous paper, and a barrier that does not place the inkjet receiver directly on the paper. The latter is usually made of cast paper and glossy high resolution paper. Compared with the microporous type, the quality of the cast paper is poor.
At any time, a new coating is made, a comprehensive test system will be carried out, and the paper will not reach 5000 square meters in one square meter. In this test phase, more science and technology will be implemented. For example, infrared lasers and fine resolution cameras are used to check for defects in the surface of each image paper made.
Resin coated ink – coated paper (also known as “true base color”) is a high-quality paper base that has been encapsulated in two thin layers of polyethylene. The back is clear; The surface layer is painted white to enhance the brightness of the image. Resin coated inkjet photo paper is the same type of paper used for halogenated silver darkroom. They provide excellent gloss, smoothness, whiteness and opacity, and prevent the ripple (” wrinkling “) of the heavy ink load. The resin coated photographic paper can be coated with a swelling ink (used for dye ink) or porous ink for receiving coatings (for dyes or pigment ink).
You have been looking at other inkjet photo paper stock is likely to be photo paper, just don’t apply the marketing term, but there are different types of structures – what is best for you, depends on whether your printer output dyes or pigments for example.